Ultraclean Computerized Calibration System
Purity of calibration gas is assured with the Series 2000 Ultraclean system. Manufactured with metal seal Mass Flow controllers and orbitally welded joints, this system has minimal dead volume and maintains an ultra-low leak rate to prevent atmospheric contamination of gas calibration standards.
The Environics® Series 2000 Ultraclean Computerized Calibration System automatically blends and dilutes gases to generate precise gas calibration standards, create gaseous atmospheres or produce gas mixes for analytical research or production purposes. The Series 2000 can easily create blends that contain up to 8 individual component gases in a balance gas. Each component concentration may be independently varied in response to user commands. The concentration of each component gas may be independently varied quickly and easily by the user.
The instrument's mass flow controllers are factory calibrated using a primary flow standard traceable to the United States National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). The calibration data consists of an eleven-point comparison of commanded versus actual flow with linear interpolation between the points.
PRODUCT FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- All plumbing is orbitally welded to adhere to strict leak specifications.
- Components have minimal dead volume and low leak rates.
- Simultaneous mixing of 8 component gases, with automatic computation of component and balance gas flows.
- Multi-component capability lets you easily generate custom gas mixtures, saving time and reducing cylinder inventory.
- Accuracy: /- 1% of reading.
- High capacity memory permits storage and recall of up to 200 multi-component "recipes", saving time and reducing errors.
- 25 line by 80 character display permits viewing of data in worksheet form.
- Optional RS-232 Serial Data Interface permits remote operation and complete integration with a computer-controlled system.
The Series 2000 has six primary routines accessible through on screen "soft" keys.
- Concentration Mode: User enters Target Output Gas Concentration (ppm or %) for each component. The actual concentration is displayed during mixing.
- Flow Mode: User enters Target Flow Rate (cc's per minute) for each component gas. Actual flow rates are displayed after mixing is initiated.
- Maintain Ports: User enters the name of the component gas in the source cylinder, its concentration (ppm or %) and the port to which it is connected.
- Automatic Sequencer: Permits unattended automatic operation of the instrument on a programmable seven-day schedule.
- Purge Mode: Purge component gas circuits and mixing zone.
- Status (Optional): Allows user to remotely activate different modes of the system and also activate external devices.
Accuracy:From 10 to 100% of Full Scale Flow
Concentration: ± 1.0% reading
Flow: ± 1.0% reading
*Mass flow controllers are calibrated using a NIST Traceable Primary Flow Standard,
using a reference temperature of 0°C (32°F) and a reference pressure of 760 mm Hg (29.92 in. Hg).
Warm up time: 30 minutes
Leak Specification: 2 x 10(-9) atm. cc/sec. He
Operating temperature: 32° - 122° F (0° - 50° C)
Performance temperature: 59° - 95° F (15° - 35° C)
Gas inlets Balance gas: external 1/4" VCR*
Component gases: external 1/4" VCR*
Purge gas: external 1/4" VCR*
Valve Activator external 1/4" Swagelok*
Gas outlet: external 1/4" VCR*
* (or compatible fitting)
Minimum: dependent on flow rate
Recommended: 25 psig (1.68 Bar)
Maximum: 100 psig (6.72 Bar)
Tubing: 10 RA Electropolished 316 Stainless Steel
(Optional - Teflon, Hastelloy, Monel)
MFC's: Stainless Steel (Optional - Hastelloy, Monel)
Seals: 316 Stainless Steel
Solenoids: Nupro Ultra Clean (or equivalent)
Minimum: 35 lbs. (16 Kg.)
Maximum: 70 lbs. (32 Kg.)
Dimensions (w x h x d)
Portable: 17" x 7" x 23.5"
(43.18 cm x 17.78 cm x 59.69 cm)
Rack: 19" x 7" x 23.5"
(48.26 cm x 17.78 cm x 59.69 cm)
Standard: 115 VAC (100 to 130 VAC), 50/60 Hz
Optional: 220 VAC (200 to 260 VAC), 50/60 Hz
Current: 3 Amps (maximum)
Inmos T400, 32 bit processor
12 bit A/D and D/A conversion
Front panel membrane keypad
Internal timer control
RS-232 terminal mode / Remote computer control (optional)
Status board interface (optional)
Other communications options available
Optional RS-232 serial port / Parallel printer port interface
- Serial/Parallel Port Interface
- Status Board
- Permeation Oven