Canister Filling Option
The humidification option allows specific Relative Humidity (RH) levels to be added to the output gas of the system. RH levels between 0 - 95% can be achieved. The humidifier is factory calibrated for a specific RH level to an accuracy of 5% (assuming a constant flow rate and gas temperature), and is NIST traceable.
The humidification option is rear panel mounted and consists of a humidifier and a 250mL gravity feed D.I. water reservoir. The humidifier is made from a water vapor permeable tube made of Nafion (a Teflon derivative). The humidification option incorporates a continuous purge path to prevent moisture build-up and condensation.
- Adjustable humidity level
- Heated gas path for stability
- Multiple flow rate calibrations
- Temperature controlled water circulator
Environics now also offers a stand alone humidification system! Check it out!!
CANISTER FILLING OPTION
The Canister Filling option allows the gas mixing/dilution system to fill a canister to a particular pressure. The system will stop automatically when the desired pressure is reach, and even allows the desired pressure to be changed while filling.
For most systems, this option uses a mechanical pressure switch, which is adjusted to the desired pressure.
- Low level VOC storage
- Canister conditioning for VOC storage
- Storage of low level multi-blends from high level gases
- Simulate actual ambient R.H. level conditions in gas mixtures