Reduced Oxygen Breathing Device (ROBD)
Licensed from U.S. Navy under U.S. Patent Application No. 10/959.764
The Environics® Series 6202 Reduced Oxygen Breathing Device simulates altitude exposure and can be utilized for both research and training purposes. The U. S. Navy currently uses the ROBD 2 to train aircrew to recognize the signs and symptoms of hypoxia and to perform the appropriate emergency procedures and additionally, conducts hypoxia research.
NOW AVAILABLE! In addition to hypoxia training, the ROBD "Hot Key" feature allows you to simulate a failure in back up emergency oxygen. This is available for all existing and new ROBD. Contact us today for more information!
Key Features include:
- A new pulse oximeter with touch screen interface
- Enter one flow rate for all altitudes between 40 and 80 LPM
- Breathing bag is replaced with an internal reservoir, generating a faster refresh rate to the mask.
- Addition of an inline Oxygen filter.
- Pulse ox probe connection moved to the rear of the chassis
- HRT is the only program type.