Series 4000 Software
The Environics Series 4000/4040 Software is a 32 bit Windows application, designed to run on Windows 7, 8 &10. The minimum PC specification are a 1 GHz processor with 1 GB of RAM. We recommend a 2 GHz processor with 2 GB of RAM.
In addition to this software, you will need the instrument data files for operation. These files are provided on a CD/USB drive with your new unit and with each recalibration. If you do not have your files, please let us know and we can resend the latest factory data to you.
To remove previous version of software:
1. If you are currently using software 2.8.x and later, there is no need to remove the previous software. Proceed to step 3
2. If you are currently using software 2.7.x and earlier, you must first uninstall your existing software and instrument data. Note that all user configuration files will be lost.
- Click Start - Control Panel - (Programs) - Programs and Features.
- Select "Environics" then click Uninstall.
- Click Start - Control Panel - (Appearance and Personalization) - Folder Options.
- Click View. Under Advanced settings, click Show hidden files, folders, and drives, and then click OK.
- Click Start - All Programs - Accessories - Windows Explorer
- Navigate to "C:\ProgramData\Environics". Delete all files found in this folder
To install the new software:
3. Click the DOWNLOAD NOW button below. When prompted, "Save File" to your PC.
4. Once the file is downloaded, locate it and double click it to begin the installation.
5. After installation is complete, click Start - Programs - Environics - Environics
6. Click the Instrument tab.
7. Click Import. Navigate to the instrument data file (provided on CD/USB) and click Open to install the instrument data.
Your system is now ready to use. As always, we are available by phone or email and are happy to answer any questions you may have.DOWNLOAD NOW