The Environics® Series 6110 Computerized Ozone Generation - Calibration System produces accurate, stable ozone for calibration of ambient air analyzers or for creating specific ozone environments for research.
The Environics® Series 6110 is an ozone generation system that can be designed with or without separate zero air (reference) control. With this feature, the S6110 is ideally configured for use with NIST Standard Reference Photometer (SRP).
The Series 6100 consists of a single chassis supporting up to 2 thermal mass flow controllers, an ozone generation module and control electronics. Units can be built for 120V, 240V or 24V operation.
Commands are entered from the front panel and displayed on a backlit 4 line by 20 character liquid crystal display. The instrument may also be remotely operated using contact closures or the RS-232 serial data interface, both are standard in the Series 6110.
The 6110 comes standard with one mass flow controllers, but a second can be added to allow seamless control of a Zero Air reference. The mass flow controllers are calibrated on a NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) traceable primary standard. The calibration data consists of a comparison of desired versus actual flow over the full dynamic range of the instrument with linear interpolation between points. Calibration data is stored in non-volatile memory and may be updated by the user with a suitable standard.
The Series 6110 ozone generator is factory calibrated using a NIST traceable ozone standard. This temperature controlled, ultra-violet (UV) based ozone generator includes a precision photo-optical feedback circuit to compensate for lamp aging effects.
Standard calibration is 1.0 ppm @ 9LPM of total flow. Units can be optimized for low levels of ozone, down to 2 ppb repeatably to meet 40 CFR Part 58, Appendix A requirements at NCORE and trace sites!
- User-friendly interactive software with plain language prompts is simple to use, reducing technician training time and virtually eliminating error.
- Internally-stored mass flow controller calibration data improves accuracy by as much as a factor of ten and simplifies field recalibration. Mass flow controllers are factory calibrated at 11 points.
- Internally-stored ozone generator calibration data insures linear, repeatable ozone generation without photometer control to a stable and repeatable 2 ppb. Ozone generator performance meets U.S. EPA criteria for ozone transfer standards.
- Ozone generator pressure compensation ensures repeatable and stable ozone generation at pressures other than the original calibration pressure.
- Full, two-way RS-232 Serial Data Interface (standard) permits remote operation of the instrument.
- Concentration: ± 1.0% setpoint
- Flow: ± 1.0% setpoint
- Flow Repeatability: 0.05% F.S.O.
- Warm up time: 30 minutes
- * Performance specifications are valid when all Mass Flow Controllers are operating between 10% and 100% of full scale flow. Mass flow controllers are calibrated using a NIST traceable Primary Flow Standard, using a Reference Temperature of 25°C (77°F) and a Reference Pressure of 760 mm Hg (29.92 in. Hg)
- Ozone Generator
- Concentration Range: 0.05 - 1.0 ppm at 5 - 10 slpm
- Optional Ranges: NEW! 2 ppb low ozone; 1.5 ppm at 5 - 10 slpm
- Accuracy: /- 2% or /- 0.003 ppm
- Repeatability: /- 2% or /- 0.003 ppm (for 30 days)
- Inlets Balance: External 1/4" Swagelok*
- Span(s): External 1/4" Swagelok*
- Operating Pressures at inlets (flow dependent)
- Minimum: 20 psig (1.38 Bar)
- Nominal: 25 psig (1.72 Bar)
- Maximum: 30 psig (2.07 Bar)
- Wetted Surfaces
- Tubing: Teflon®
- MFCs: Stainless Steel
- Seals: Viton®
- Operating temperatures
- 32° - 122° F (0° - 50° C)
- Performance Temperature Range
- 59° - 95° F (15° - 35° C)
- Standard: 20 lbs.
- Dimensions (w x h x d)
- Portable: 17" x 7" x 15"
- Rack: 19" x 7" x 15"
- Voltage: 100 to 250 VAC, 50/60 Hz; 24V option available
- Current: 2 Amps (maximum)
- Front panel keypad
- Internal timer control
- RS-232 serial data interface
- I/O control (8 inputs / 8 outputs)
- RS-232 serial data interface
- I/O Control (8 inputs / 8 outputs)
- Zero Air Mass Flow Controller (MFC)
- Rack Mount