We are happy to say that our current VP of Sales is gearing up to retire. That means you have a chance to join our team. We are looking for a new Director of Worldwide Sales. We would like to find someone who has technical experience with gas flow management and an interest in sales. To apply, send your resume to email@example.com.
Develop sales activity and provide leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with the company vision and values. Target current customers and markets as well as develop additional markets to increase sales. Provide feedback to management, manufacturing and engineering to ensure customer requirements are met.
Responsibilities: To include but not limited to the following
- Develops annual sales plans to that ensure attainment of company goals for sales and profitability.
- Drives sales growth through direct effort and support of the sales organization particularly related to quote generation and product training.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Manage internal sales, manufacturer representatives and direct account responsibility for distributors of worldwide sales.
- Provides timely, accurate, pricing reviews, and submittals, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customer relationships through planned individual account support, liaison between engineering and appropriate distributors and representatives and with inside sales.
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans and new product opportunities
Requirements and Specifications:
- 5 to 7 years of experience in sales management.
- Technical knowledge and experience within the gas flow management systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player who can work with any level in the organization.
- Ability and willingness to travel as required.
- Knowledge of database, spreadsheet and document development in MS Office.
- Local candidates preferred.